On Saturday July 16 2011 the Rensselaer County Master Gardeners will be hosting "Art In The Garden," an art show and sale at the Demonstration Garden located at the Robert C. Parker School. The school is located at 4254 Route 43 in North Greenbush, NY. FREE ADMISSION! We will have over 20 artists showing pottery jewelry, paintings, photography, woodworking, textiles, collage, sculpture and more. Live music and Bettie's Cakes will be featured. The hours are 10 AM to 4 PM. For more information call David Chinery or Marcie Vohnoutka at Cornell Cooperative Extension of Rensselaer County at (518) 272-4210.


Check out the Facebook page for a sampling of some of the work to be offered.

I bought my first “craft show” tent, 10 x 10 and have a cool “app” for my iPhone from Square that will allow me to accept credit cards, something I never wanted to do until this!


I'll let you know how it goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment