The Quiltboxes Brand

I’ve been wanting to do this for a while now and I met the right person at the Saratoga wood workers show.
Rick Herget comes from a family of engravers and has made me a truly beautiful branding iron for my boxes. Here is Rick’s website. His email is Qebrandingirons@gmail.com The one on the site is an old one.

I’ve worked hard over the last 3 years, making many large and small changes in my process so that each box will be of the highest quality inside and out. It feels good to put my brand and name on and “behind” every box.













1 comment:

  1. I love the fact you are proud of your boxes and want your name on them. That is the true sign of an artist, one that proudly marks a piece as their very own. Your boxes are lovely. I have a friend that is a woodworker, I have sent him over to see your boxes. He is as impressed as I am!
    Deb

    ReplyDelete